We invite the best minds to collaborate with us in our schools and Studios to join our team, modernize education, and build the first truly global school.
We believe deeply in the power of education as a transformative force. This philosophy and our mission to make Whittle School & Studios a beacon for modern schooling requires passionate and innovative educators who believe that every child has the ability and power to change the world.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Whittle School & Studios, please visit our Application Portal.
• Being part of a professional community with some of the best and most passionate Pre-K—12 faculty in the world
• A career matrix that allows multiple opportunities for professional growth while still maintaining the ability to remain at the heart of teaching and learning
• A schedule that allows you to actively contribute to student success by providing the time and resources to get to know each and every one of your students deeply
• Access to the most current educational technology and resources to help you implement innovative, project-based lessons
• A work environment where your creativity and innovative ideas are encouraged and embraced
• Compensation and benefits that respectfully acknowledge the critical role of teaching and learning in our society
We currently seek talented educators in teaching, leadership and student support roles for Shenzhen, China and Washington, D.C. campuses from Preschool through Grade 12: Early Learning; Lower School; Middle School; and Upper School. The first two campuses will open in September 2019 and the hiring and selection process will begin this Spring, 2018, with employment beginning on July 1, 2019.
These opportunities include, but will be not limited to:
• Faculty: Early Learning, Literacy, Numeracy, Humanities, Languages, STEM, Social Sciences, History, Social Sciences and more
• Lead Faculty that will serve as mentors, coaches, team leaders, and more
• Learning Specialists
• Faculty Assistants
• Counsellors, Clinicians and other support staff
• Division Heads and other leadership roles
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or visit our Application Portal.