We at Whittle School & Studios are thinking about you and wishing you and your family health and safety in this difficult time.
In order to help ease our admissions process for you we have made all of our admissions steps “virtual” so that you can have your parent conversation and your children’s playdate through ZOOM. You are also welcome to submit a short video of your child in lieu of a live session. Please let us know your preference and we will send you suggestions.
If you are completing your process and are ready for your parent conversation or child’s playgroup screening, sign up in Ravenna. We will contact you with the virtual next steps.
- For the 2020-2021 academic year, we welcome applications for Pre-K through First grade.
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, beginning on April 15, we will accept applications in an early decision process. Follow the steps below and indicate in Ravenna that you are applying for 2021-2022 academic year.
Here’s how to begin the journey towards becoming a student at Whittle School & Studios:
STEP ONE: Discovering Whittle
- Watch a webinar about our school. New content is added regularly. SIGN UP FOR A WEBINAR
- Additionally, we have launched a section on our site that contains online learning tools and resources: WHITTLE ONLINE
STEP TWO: Introducing Yourself
- Complete the application through Ravenna, including:
- Basic Application
- Parent written responses
- We are WAIVING the teacher recommendation form and grades at this time.
STEP THREE: Getting to Know Each Other
- Virtual parent conversation: Speaking with applicant families is one of the most valuable and collaborative aspects of our admission process, as it is an opportunity for families to receive support from our team as we learn about one another and your child's ideas, dreams, and talents. We will arrange a 1:1 virtual session with our leadership.
- Virtual Playgroup: Our student applicants will have a virtual session with our Head of the Early Learning Center and admissions.
Please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com or 718-360-9880, and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Again, our best wishes go out to you.
Let us know how we can help.