We welcome you to join us to learn more about our global vision, our program, and the people realizing our mission. Please note registration in Ravenna is required for our events.
Join members of our executive team for a presentation on our vision, leadership, philosophy, and global network, held in the evening at locations throughout the city. Register here.
- September 18, October 8, November 7, and December 4 from 6:00-7:30pm
Presentations with our Division Directors
Join our educational leaders to learn more about our unique academic program and curriculum highlights, held in the evening at our campus. Register here.
- Early Learning Center & Lower School
- October 15, November 12, December 10, January 21, and February 11 from 6:00-7:30pm
- Middle & Upper School
- October 16, November 13, December 11, January 22, and February 12 from 6:00-7:30pm
Prospective parents may register to attend a tour, offered several mornings a week. Students who are applying to the Middle & Upper School are welcome to join their parents. In addition to touring our current space, attendees have the option to don a hard hat and join us for a walk through our future campus - including spaces currently under renovation. (Appropriate footwear required!) Register here.
- Early Learning Center & Lower School (parents only)
- Mondays & Tuesdays at 9:30am
- Middle & Upper School (students age 10+ permitted)
- Thursdays & Fridays at 9:30am
Prospective families are welcome to join us for presentations by our school leaders and faculty and curriculum-inspired activities. Refreshments provided! Register here.
- Saturday, November 23 from 1:00-4:00pm
- Saturday, January 11 from 1:00-4:00pm
For more information or to speak with a member of our admission team, please contact us at email@example.com.