We welcome you to join us to learn more about our global vision, our program, and the people realizing our mission. Please note registration in Ravenna is required for our events.
Join members of our executive team for a presentation on our vision, leadership, philosophy, and global network, held in the evening at locations throughout the city. Register here.
- October 8, November 7, and December 4 from 6:00-7:30pm
Presentations with our Division Directors
Join our educational leaders to learn more about our unique academic program and curriculum highlights, held in the evening at our campus. Register here.
- Early Learning Center & Lower School
- October 15, November 12, December 10, January 21, and February 11 from 6:00-7:30pm
- Middle & Upper School
- October 16, November 13, December 11, January 22, and February 12 from 6:00-7:30pm
Prospective parents may register to attend a tour, offered several mornings a week. Students who are applying to the Middle & Upper School are welcome to join their parents. In addition to touring our current space, attendees have the option to don a hard hat and join us for a walk through our future campus - including spaces currently under renovation. As tours will pass through areas under construction, we require all attendees to have their legs fully covered (no skirts/shorts) and wear closed-toe, comfortable shoes. Register here.
- Early Learning Center & Lower School (parents only)
- Mondays & Tuesdays at 9:30am
- Middle & Upper School (students age 10+ permitted)
- Thursdays & Fridays at 9:30am
Prospective families are welcome to join us to meet our school leaders and engage with our faculty. Register here.
- Early Learning Center (Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4, & K)
- Thursday, November 21 from 3:00-4:30pm
- Thursday, January 16 from 3:00-4:30pm
- Lower, Middle, and Upper School (Grades 1-11)
- Saturday, November 23 from 1:00-4:00pm
- Saturday, January 11 from 1:00-4:00pm
For more information or to speak with a member of our admission team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.